Do you wish to make your hotel stay more enjoyable? Are you a newbie to hotel booking? Don’t worry!! Here’s a list of the top 5 best websites for hotel bookings in India that will guide you to book a hotel that suits your needs and financial resources perfectly. Enjoy your trip!
- Expedia– Expedia is an international brand that you can trust. They offer you to book from over 230,000 Hotels worldwide. All the hotels are divided into various categories depending on the type of visit like personal or travel. You can also find the hotels based on your affordability, from 5 star resorts to budget hotels. They also allow you to select the hotel on the basis of India’s map where you can simply point out where you want to go. We think it’s is really cool as compared to entering the name of the destination or finding the name from a long list.
- Travelguru– TravelGuru website is one of the topmost websites for hotel bookings in India because they have their reach in over 40,000 hotels in India. The hotels you can book from here are also present across more than 1100 cities so you can be assured of finding a hotel in a farfetched destination also. They also allow you to pay by cash which is a boon for people who don’t like to carry credit or debit cards. Here you can also get affordable deals like booking a hotel in Chennai starting from Rs. 240 only.
- MakeMyTrip- The reliability of Makemytrip can be asserted by the fact that they have over 5 million satisfied customers. For those of you who need to be guided by the customer service team about everything related to booking a hotel, makemytrip is a perfect solution. One thing you must check out while booking with Makemytrip is their latest Value+ Hotels. In this section you will get a great hotel room at a convenient location with free Wi-Fi and complementary breakfast by paying as low as Rs. 999.
- Cleartrip- This website allows you to choose from over 600,000 hotels around the world. The website also has a long list of offers available with it no matter at what time you pay them a visit. One of the deals that are worth trying is booking hotels on a Thursday and getting a room night just for Rs. 1. As you would just need a laptop for the booking so we suggest you to try it out. They also offer ‘Free Cancellation’ for more than 7000 hotels in India for those of you who may be booking the hotels tentatively yet.
- FabHotels– If you are tired of all the big hotel sites and wish to try a new website that offers what it promises then fab hotels will be a safe bet. It is India’s preferred value-for-money hospitality brand that has reach in over 200 hotels located in more than 20 cities in a short span of time. The company is still providing launch offers like 20% off on all hotels in Bangalore which is really delightful for the guests.